Posted by PHXsystems
(184.108.40.206) on September 11, 2006 at 17:49:46:
In Reply to: Re: BCLoad posted by christian on September 11, 2006 at 04:44:01:
Tried the card debugger to load the card:
1) started card debugger
2) compiled source (no errors)
3) went to Menu>card>download to real card
4) selected applet.img file
5) selected Com port COM101 (Gemplus reader)
6) Clicked on download
7) Download progress pop-up displayed (no errors)
8) clicked on Done
9) removed card from reader
10) Ran terminal program using terminal debugger to test downloaded card. Note: the terminal program works with card degugger.
11)Opened terminal program
12) went to Options>COM Port
13) Selected COM Port COM101 (Gemplus reader) clicked OK.
14) Selected "Run" to start execution
15)Got message to insert card from WaitForCard() function
16) Inserted card
17) program issuer Reset and got back 9000H status
18) Program issuer first of the applet commands
19 got back a 69C2 status swAccessDenided
Looks as if the card debugger was successful at loading the card.
My terminal program was successful at detecting the card when it was inserted and issuing a reset to the card. But the first command that the card applet should have processed failed retruning a status of H69C2 swAccessDenided.
This is the same behaver that I get when the card is not loaded.
1) Should the card state be changed after loading the applet?
2) Why does't the BCLOAD utility load the card?