Posted by PHXsystems
(188.8.131.52) on September 08, 2006 at 13:57:29:
Need some help loading a BasicCard. The following is a step-by-step account of trying to load the card.
1) I developed and tested an BasicCard applet using the card debugger and terminal debugger.
2) I compiled to produce a SentryToken.img file.
3) Using the terminal debugger I compiled the BCload.bsc.
4) Using a Gemplus GCR432 Reader
5)Built a load.bat file with the following lines:
6) Run the load.bat file and it displays the following:
7) Inserted a BasicCard Enhanced ZC3.9 card. Note: cards are new card from ZeitControl.
8) program displays the following:
9) because I have a pause after the BCLoad command line in the load.bat file:
10) Load.log file contains:
11) load.err file contains: