Posted by jasons
(18.104.22.168) on June 05, 2006 at 13:11:37:
A few things about the IDE
1. When I select some text and tap tab the text should indent, not disappear.
2. When doing alot of cutting and pasting the IDE crashes (Please look at the image message in the link)
3. When cutting and pasting an extra CR is added or taken away.
4. How do you use the debugger in simulate mode? I have defined a project with a terminal application and a smartcard application. But I can't figure out how to get it running. At the moment I'm using ZCMSim in a batch file to test my terminal application with a simulated smartcard.
5. Syntax highlighting would be a nice to have to make the code more readable.
6. Do you have a road map of when the Java library will be out of beta?