Posted by torkel
(188.8.131.52) on January 22, 2004 at 14:37:06:
I have a few technical questions about the Proffessional Basiccard 4.5d rev_b.
1. If I use these commands in a basiccard program:
The manual says:
Does that mean that des and 3des not could be use anymore, even if the card is in TEST state?
2. I erase a card with clear eeprom command in &h2000 steps and &h1800 bytes in the last step and get correct answer (9000) in all steps, then I read the eeprom and got a few bytes that not are cleared (ff), this result in bad checksum when i try to reprogram it, is that card broken or is it something i could do with it?
3. I read somewhere that some sort of memory overflow could cause the problem in question #2, is that true? and in that case what could i do to prevent this overflow?
4. I noticed that when loading a image to the card it start writing at address &h2140, what is the first 320 bytes between &h2000 and &h213f used for?
5. I have a card in TEST state that answer 6700 if running the get state command to the card:
Other pre-defined command works.
6. I want to use #Option Allow9XXX, Is it possible to upgrade a 4.5d rev_b to 4.5 rev_d or must i buy new cards?