Posted by romyk
(22.214.171.124) on January 05, 2007 at 13:03:25:
I want to create a museum system (only a prototype)which allows a user "to collect" IDs. The user has one basiccard and every time he puts his card into one of the (let's say 30) readers a particular number/ID is saved on his card.
1. Is it possible to develop that system?
2. Might there be a problem?
3. Is it possible to start a program made in flash or director out of a basiccard-program? (I want to create the GUI in flash or director.)
4. Would I need more than one computer for the system or is it possible to connect 30 cardreaders to one machine?
5. Does anybody have an idea how to program it as simple as possible? (There is no need for security.
6. Is it true that I need a programm for the cardreaders and one for the basiccard?
7. Which basiccard would be best for that system?
If someone would help me in programming that system I would be more than grateful. Depending on the effort I would do some design work for that person in return...or I could pay some money.