Posted by zeitcontrol
(18.104.22.168) on December 05, 2003 at 06:51:26:
In Reply to: ONE TIME PASS posted by eric on November 20, 2003 at 06:57:03:
1. ZeitControl only offer support for the development tools and offer help
for programming the BasicCard . We currently do not have possiblilities to
offer support for the application itself. Maybe some freelancer from the
forum might help you. For a list of third party applications (and also application
help) please check http://www.basiccard.com/basicapp.htm.
2. From the technical point of view it is possible to combine serveral technologies
in one card. It is possible to join (in a way of hybrid card with seperated parts)
transponder / chipcard(memory/smart card) / magnetic stripe on one card. Also we
do have different printing options or embossed fields. You should contact our
sale for a detailed offer.
3. This is an technical forum so it does not make sense to answer sales question,
For prices (and all other topics belonging sales) please contact either
sales _at_ zeitcontrol.de or sales _at_ basiccard.com.
4. ZeitControl (originator of the BasicCard) is located in Germany. For technical
questions we prefer either the forum or support by email. For email you can contact
support _at_ basiccard.com or development _at_ zeitcontrol.de.
5. There are no extra licenses fees for using encryptions with the BasicCard except
using the IDEA library. For a comercial application you need a license from Ascom.
Please check chapter 6.5 (BasicCard Manual) for information about IDEA.